- Submitted by robertalai on Tue, 07/02/2012 - 14:38The world’s most populous Muslim country has decided to take Twitter’s decision to censor tweets on a country by country basis. The government of Indonesia is studying the country’s citizens behaviour on Twitter with the intention of punishing those who go out of their way to annoy others online. the government of Indonesia, however, such measures may not be enough.
- Submitted by myharusi on Fri, 08/02/2013 - 07:00
- Submitted by Wamathai on Mon, 25/04/2011 - 08:30
- Submitted by lilwaim on Wed, 26/10/2011 - 22:52
- Submitted by nationalpolitico on Sat, 11/02/2012 - 14:37Manchester city's defender Micah Richards has quit Twitter after racial abuses. Sources close to the 23 year old say that he enjoyed interacting with Man City fans but has decided to permanently close his Twitter account following consistent abuses from a number of his 'fans', targeting his skin colour. The abuses have significantly risen in recent months.Police are investigating Richards' case.
- Submitted by iz_ben on Sat, 26/03/2011 - 00:25He is that geek, quiet in the corner minding his own
Looks on, never a word just a friendly smile
Or a sputter of awkwardness in an attempt at conversation He is that guy, adrenalin his fuel
His world a blur of adventure,
Violence his second nature
The smell of blood, a spur to his flank for more The life of the party, that other one
Girls are his ambition, with alcohol no inhibitions
And herb as the cherry on top
Seeking the next big rush To hold them all at the core
Lies the keeper to them all, and master to none
- Submitted by kachwanya on Sat, 22/09/2012 - 10:04
- Submitted by myharusi on Wed, 10/10/2012 - 12:30The wedding day should be as memorable as possible and one way to make this happen is the choice of a suitable venue. Most couples like to have their big day at the beach especially when the weather is favourable. A beach wedding is probably as popular as garden weddings as opposed to marriage ceremonies in an enclosed space. This venue is spectacular with an air of celebration provided by nature. It also has the effect of one throwing caution to the wind and letting their hair down literally. This is probably due to the soft sand underfoot and the cool wind blowing.
- Submitted by S.Wangene on Mon, 02/01/2012 - 13:24
- Submitted by bankelele on Mon, 14/11/2011 - 23:09A guest post by Josiah Mugambi - @JMugambi to a neighbouring coastal city with good manners and good food, proper Swahili and while Ujamaa is strong, so is government corruption as in Kenya Getting there: Transport options from Nairobi include road (driving a car or taking a bus for the over 900KM journey) and air with Kenya Airways / Precision Air which is a 1:15 duration. There are at least two flights each way daily, with a return ticket going for about 410$.