- Submitted by Njenva on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 20:10We just laid Adrian’s mum to rest. It has been a weird 2 weeks coming to terms that I don’t have grandparents. Direct grandparents that is. My grandfathers had multiple wives, Adrian’s dad had 3 wives while Mrs. Adrian’s dad had 5 wives. So I now have 2 step grandmothers from one side and 4 […]
- Submitted by M_dBlogger on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 20:00Happy Theme Thursday! Sharing and managing your work online should be easy, and today I’m thrilled to announce a new theme from our friends at The Theme Foundry that helps you do just that! Snap is a responsive, lightweight, and minimalist theme that makes it easy to feature your projects. Snap’s clean grid based blog layout and configurable page templates also make it incredibly flexible.
Snap: Home Page
- Submitted by martingicheru on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 19:00Article by Carlos Ageng'o
- Submitted by martingicheru on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 16:47Article by Martin Gicheru
- Submitted by Pamba Boma on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 16:30Interior designers and decorators everywhere use metallic light fixtures in their work. They are both functional and decorative and enhance the look of any space. Lighting will generally set the mood and tone of a room. In the work place, lighting that is both unsatisfactory and unpleasant has been shown to be harmful to the morale and productivity of employees. At home, a dimly lit bedroom can set the mood for romance, while a well lit breakfast room will get one feeling upbeat and ready to tackle the challenges of the day.
- Submitted by TechNewsRprt on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 15:30
- Submitted by tcsmola on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 14:36The society has planted the seed of hatred in us in such a way that we simply drown into clichés of people whose their minds, thoughts and deeds are full of negativity. We find ourselves directing, not to mention, waste our energy towards some specific people in our society, not because we gave our perverted minds a second thought but because we were brought up in our lost society. We have no choice on the society that we’re brought up albeit we can give some things ‘bad things’ on a second thought.
- Submitted by MackelTisa on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 14:17My friend CK (@LeIcePrincess) gave me the following piece from her diary, which I thought was really awesome and wanted to share, it took a lot of convincing, pleading to get that nod… let me not speak too much you can have a peek into the dairy, maybe you are on the same journey of hope as she is, enjoy and remember to leave a comment for her ;