- Submitted by kenyan animator on Wed, 12/09/2012 - 15:32
- Submitted by kri1987s on Tue, 09/10/2012 - 07:14Threats work perfectly, until you get immune to them. Rewards never get out of fashion. Nothing exists under the sun that will have too much reward. On the other hand, every example is there, on something or someone who has had enough and no longer responds to threats. It is a primitive way of doing things, an archaic formula for success, an obsession the future. That is what threats and consequences, do to anyone.
- Submitted by kri1987s on Tue, 06/03/2012 - 21:10There are things you do now that are only relevant in your future. You do not enjoy the benefits now. So how to you commit to such actions, even without any feasible gain now? First on all, we only have now. We cannot act in future or in the past. However, we can refer to both the future and the past. Whatever we did in the past in partly responsible for out present time. With the faith, we know that whatever we do now will affect our future.
- Submitted by Aketomis on Fri, 19/04/2013 - 21:59
- Submitted by Aketomis on Sat, 13/04/2013 - 17:52
- Submitted by KenyanBachelor on Sat, 29/12/2012 - 01:22
- Submitted by KenyanBachelor on Mon, 14/01/2013 - 14:45
- Submitted by aKenyanGirl on Wed, 21/09/2011 - 10:05A good friend of mine, Sina, moved to Kenya recently. She’s from South Africa… and I’ve been trying to get her to blog on her views, given her ‘foreign’ status here. She’s also got a great fashion sense, and she’s easily the best dressed in the office even when she doesn’t put much effort to it. So, do you think she should blog? I think she’ll have some great views, as well as a different outlook on all things Kenyan.
- Submitted by Mkyendo on Thu, 28/02/2013 - 11:46SAA: Ready for shedding off?REPORTS IN THE South African press have it that a local private airline will sue the government over the continued bailout of South Africa Airways.
The Airline, Comair,argues that the bail outs do not comply with; either the domestic aviation transport policy or the law, says the Business Report.